|hot news breaking news Express information hot topic News Express
Hello,重大事件 everyone. I believe everyone is confused about the latest maintenance fund policy 2020 and the new maintenance fund regulations in 2020. Many people still don't know how to solve this problem. Now let's learn together!
What is the new regulation of maintenance fund in 2020?
1. The original maintenance fund is generally paid according to 2% to 3% of the house purchase price, but in the new maintenance fund regulations, it is clearly stipulated that the maintenance fund needs to be paid according to 5% to 8% of the house purchase price. In addition, the name of "maintenance fund" was changed to "maintenance fund".
2. In general, the original maintenance fund can only use the value-added amount, but the principal cannot be used. After it is changed to "maintenance fund", not only the principal can be used, but also the value-added amount can be used, and it can be charged again, so as to meet the maintenance needs of all aspects of the house.
3. In the new regulation of maintenance fund, the payment time, payment standard, supervision department and application conditions of maintenance fund are clearly stipulated, which effectively reduces the dependence of maintenance fund on public housing finance department and provides a strong guarantee for housing maintenance.
4. When buying a new house, every buyer must pay the maintenance fund according to the relevant regulations. If the buyer fails to pay the maintenance fund, it will cause great damage to the interests of the buyer. Once the buyer's house has problems and needs maintenance, the buyer can't apply for the maintenance fund for maintenance, so he can only bear the maintenance costs himself.
5. Maintenance funds are generally deposited in a special fund account. Buyers can deposit the funds into the special fund account by themselves, or they can ask the developers to help pay. When the main body of the house and the public facilities of the house are in need of maintenance, you can apply for using the maintenance fund for maintenance.